Questions about Maastricht !

Jayne

Hi !!!

I'm Belgian and I often go to Maastrich because they have a MAC corner
greengrin.gif
and also because I love this town
eyelove.gif

Each time I went there I've NEVER found any big supermakets like Cora... (I don't know which supermarkets you have but maybe you know cora!?
lol.gif
).

So, anyone can tell me where they are? Out of the town?

I've just found a "Jumbo" in the center but that's all.

Oh and does anyone know when the Moonbathe collection will be out?

Thanks a lot for your help
eyelove.gif

Janice

Can't help you on the grocery store, but check the sticky at the top of this forum for euro release dates.

Jayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Can't help you on the grocery store, but check the sticky at the top of this forum for euro release dates.

Thanks for your reply Janice.
winks.gif

You speak about the UK release dates?

I'm always disapointed because :
In UK the date of release is June, the 2nd
weeping.gif

In France the date of release is June, the 7th
weeping.gif

In Belgium the date of release is June, the 11th
weeping.gif

:huh2: why they don't make a general date of release just for Europe??? :confused:

ohboy.gif

Mien

Hey Jayne,
I love Maastircht too, lovely city, unfortunately I don't come there to often, because it too far away from where I live. So I can't help you with the supermarkets, but you might wanna check the website's of C1000, Albert Heijn, Super de Boer, Digros and such. I don't believe we have Coras... but a lot of Jumbos in the southern area
smiles.gif
I think C1000 has 2 in M, but I'm not sure if it's in the city centre, there are always so few supermarkets in the town centre's...

Jayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mien
Hey Jayne,
I love Maastircht too, lovely city, unfortunately I don't come there to often, because it too far away from where I live. So I can't help you with the supermarkets, but you might wanna check the website's of C1000, Albert Heijn, Super de Boer, Digros and such. I don't believe we have Coras... but a lot of Jumbos in the southern area
smiles.gif
I think C1000 has 2 in M, but I'm not sure if it's in the city centre, there are always so few supermarkets in the town centre's...

Thanks Mien
winks.gif

I'm gonna check this website
cheerleader.gif

Latest posts