• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Quick corrections with handy tool :)

Sound Of Vision

*I apologize if something like this was posted before or this is something everybody already knows - I'll look really silly, lol. But many friends I told didn't know*

How many times you were doing your make up in a hurry and after you got out and saw your face in a pocket mirror or shop window and realized that your eyeshadow/eyeliner/mascara/permanent lipstick has smudged or transferred there where it shouldn't be?
I often use water-proof mascara so can you imagine how hard it is to spit on a handkerchief and correct it...
tong.gif
Not working, exactly.

Anyway, you'll need only 2 things:
1.lip-balm
2.handkerchief
OR your fingers.

Of course, it would be the best (most practical) if your lip balm was in a stick (preferably colorless), like this

(silly me, of course you know what product in stick is: lipstick, shadestick, cover-stick, etc.
th_LMAO.gif
)

So, you just put some lipbalm on a place where it is smudged and remove with handkerchief or your fingers (less neat). You might want to leave it for few seconds if it's long-lasting/waterproof make-up. And if you don't want your lipbalm to come in contact with your make-up, just fold the handkerchief into a point (can't remember better term,sorry,
th_dunno.gif
), like this

(sorry for awful cuticles, winter + uni, you know
tong.gif
)
and scoop some lip-balm with point.
This is also handy for tiny and precise corrections.

I hope it works for you too, because if it can fix waterproof mascara copied under eyebrow and long lasting lipstick, I think it can fix everything.
yes.gif

Such simple and powerful little tool that everybody has.
greengrin.gif
And it fits in tiniest purse or make-up bag.
th_wink3.gif

Love, Tam
love.gif

ETA: Corrected few tiny things and added sentence more
smiles.gif

Sound Of Vision

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyPsycho
Hehe.. I didn't know about this.. Thanks!
That's labello, isn't it? I want some
ssad.gif

Nope, not Labello.
smiles.gif
It's Rosal Lipbalm (Croatian brand)
Although, people in Europe (especially in regions where Beiersdorf has strong market) are used to call every lipbalm in stick Labello, hehe.
cutey.gif

Sound Of Vision

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
thanks for the tutorial!! i didn't know this trick before!

I'm glad you find it useful!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
Great idea...thanks for the tutorial...

you're welcome!

Dreamergirl3

Wow! I did not know this, thanks a lot! I hate when I get a few dots of my waterproof mascara on my skin because it never budges! Now I know what to do
smiles.gif

Sound Of Vision

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
Wow! I did not know this, thanks a lot! I hate when I get a few dots of my waterproof mascara on my skin because it never budges! Now I know what to do
smiles.gif

You're welcome!
yes.gif
I get dots too! That's how I discovered this: I was out and saw that mascara copied under my brows and I didn't have anything with me except lip balm and I though "At least something creamy-ish, it should melt a bit." And it worked like a charm! Tell me if you try it and if it works for you.
smiles.gif

BonnieBabe<3

wow haha i just recently had that little mascara problem! but i rubbed it off so much that my make up came off and i hade a red spot right under my eye! ugh i was so mad that i didnt carry my foundation with me JUST in case something like that happened.. (like im supposed to know it was gona happen at that exact moment, right?) lol thanks!!

Latest posts