quick pics from a fashion show i did today

little_angel

i did makeup for a fashion show today. it was pretty informal, but we had a lot of fun!

none of these girls had had their hair done yet, and they weren't in their outfits yet, either :p when i get the pics from the runway, i'll be sure to post them! i didn't get to stay to watch, so i'm totally excited to see how it all came out.

467827438_18975ab8ee.jpg

467843467_62556ae9b6.jpg

this girl is so gorgeous... her eyes blew me away! they wanted very bold for her, and asked for the black at the bottom, which at first i wasn't in to it, but i actually like the way it turned out. i'm especially excited to see how she looked on the runway.

467847041_e1a2bd129e.jpg

this is the lady who owns the clothing store that put on the fashion show. she wasn't in the show, but just wanted her makeup done
smiles.gif

467838184_a1989486e8.jpg

i don't know the names of the products i used
ssad.gif
i did this as a freelance gig for a friend who owns her own mineral makeup company. her products are available at - www.corcosmetics.com

i did use all my mac brushes though!

little_angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Please post the products used per FOTD guidelines.

Thanks!

i edited the post with an explanation... none of the items are name brand. my friend owns a mineral makeup company and i used all her products (www.corcosmetics.com)

if this means i can't post the pics, i can take it down :/