Quick pink lip FOTD

Le-Saboteur

Pretty much inspired by Lil/girloflowers Barbie look. I rarely do pink lips because... I'm not sure, I just don't think it looks too crash hot on me. But! I gave it a go today and quite liked it.

What I Used (MAC unless stated)
Face
Select Moistureblend SPF15 in NW20, Select Moisturecover in NW20, Studio Touch Up Stick in NW20, Australis Loose Powder in light, Covergirl pink blush, Rimmel eyebrow pencil in Brown
Eyes
Sunday Best to highlight, Nobility on lid and Showstopper in crease and a bit in the outer V, Rimmel eyeliner pencil in black on upper lash line and Maybelline Great Lash in black.
Lips
Chichi pink lip liner, clear BYS gloss mixed with Pink Pearl pigment and a weeee bit of All Girl (for some glitter- didn't really show up in the pics).

2iqbiuc.jpg

1zbgwp3.jpg

Ignore the weird looking hair >.> Comments and critique welcomed, girls (and boys). Thanks for looking!

entipy

You look pretty! But... and this is probably going to sound weird... knowing that you don't like doing pink lips, it kinda shows in the pics. LOL. Next time, say to yourself, "Dammit! I'm doing pink lips, and I *LOVE* it!!" and carry over that attitude into your pictures. lmao

Le-Saboteur

Quote:
Originally Posted by entipy
You look pretty! But... and this is probably going to sound weird... knowing that you don't like doing pink lips, it kinda shows in the pics. LOL. Next time, say to yourself, "Dammit! I'm doing pink lips, and I *LOVE* it!!" and carry over that attitude into your pictures. lmao

Haha, will do.
thmbup.gif

Latest posts