Quick Q on depotting...

panda0410

Do depotted Blushes and BP blushes fit into MAC blush palettes? TIA
smiles.gif

panda0410

Awesome! TY! Do the Beauty Powders like the Ungaro ones fit as well? I had a Barbie one I depotted, but I didnt keep the pan to check, I just wanted the compact and gave the pan away :|

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
yep they do

They do? Wouldn't the BPblushes dome be too high to close the blush palette?
Quote:
Originally Posted by panda0410
Awesome! TY! Do the Beauty Powders like the Ungaro ones fit as well? I had a Barbie one I depotted, but I didnt keep the pan to check, I just wanted the compact and gave the pan away :|

The beauty powders do not fit the blush palette. I think they would fit in a select sheer/pressed/blot pressed compact only.

abbyquack

Beauty Powder is flat, whereas I think you're thinking of Mineralize blushes, which would be problematic indeed!
smiles.gif

panda0410

Thanks everyone! I know the mineralize blushes dont fit ~ I own one of those
winks.gif
How would you get it out anyway??

But I was really hoping the Beauty Powders did
ssad.gif

hhunt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
Beauty Powder is flat, whereas I think you're thinking of Mineralize blushes, which would be problematic indeed!
smiles.gif

Oh, I can just imagin the Mineralize blushes cracking! Ekk!

abbyquack

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhunt2
Oh, I can just imagin the Mineralize blushes cracking! Ekk!

I think there have been a couple specktra friends that have done that and sure enough they cracked!
ssad.gif
No more
msf_addict.gif
!

cmonster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbyquack
I think there have been a couple specktra friends that have done that and sure enough they cracked!
ssad.gif
No more
msf_addict.gif
!

i think its best to leave them in their original pots (MSF, MB) becuase they often have more fallouts than the regular blushes. I havn't tried depoting them into the palettes yet but I imagine that it would be quite difficult.

Latest posts