Quickly becoming a makeup addict!

zdazzle

Well I'm new to Specktra, but I recently just discovered all the possibilities of makeup....wow I'm so becoming an addict. I feel the need to visit MAC or Sephora every week (lol)...it's amazing how happy I get when I purchase new makeup (my friends can't help but laugh at me).

Anywho...I just purchased Mangomix s/s (I hear this is being discontinued soon
ssad.gif
...I guess I'm going to have to get a backup) and Humid e/s today and I can wait to try them out! My fav brands are Mac & Too Faced.

I've been reading some of the threads and have read a lot about NARS Taj Mahal....I went to pick this up today also, but they told me that it was discontinued
ssad.gif
I guess I'm going to have to shop around online for it.

I look forward to learning a lot from you all!

This was my look for today...
me4b-2.jpg

me6b.jpg

M

You look great! I love the eye colors and your skin looks so glowy.

prinzessin784

you are gorgeous!!! I'm sure hanging around here you'll get LOTS of tips and good info to fuel your addiction
winks.gif
I haven't figured out yet if that's a good thing or a bad thing though hehe!!

ebonyannette

OMG you are totally adorable!
Luv the eyeshadow, its really cute on you. I havent heard about any NARS d/c's I hope not!!!
What do you have on your lips?

zdazzle

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyannette
OMG you are totally adorable!
Luv the eyeshadow, its really cute on you. I havent heard about any NARS d/c's I hope not!!!
What do you have on your lips?

Thanks ebonyannette, you are so sweet! The lipgloss I have on is some random cheap lipgloss I picked up awhile ago...I don't remember the name of it (sorry).

Caderas

your skin and skintone are so pretty! this is such a nice look. i like how it matches your earrings and shirt. very nice!

zdazzle

Again, you all are too sweet! Thanks so much for the encouraging words.

Me220 - I used:

UD PP
Amber Lights e/s (MAC)
Romp e/s (MAC)
Lucky Charms e/s(Too Faced)