quiz type thing lol

ButterflyLashes

just for something fun!
greengrin.gif
in case you dont know, some one posts a question (e.g wat is your fave lipglass) and then the next person answers the first question and asks a new one. also it doesnt necessarily have to involve MAC.... and yes, im bored!
lol.gif
so...

your 3 stuck-on-an-island products by MAC?

melozburngr

my blacktrack f/l
woodwinked e/s
deckchair pigment

MAC Item (besides Parrot) that you would spend BIG BUCKS for?

Shawna

Hmmm, probably coco pigment. I use it almost every day. Star violet e/s would be a really close second though. My favorite e/s ever.

What is the most you have spent for a mac product?

user2

Hmm I think that would be the 7 eyes coral palette for $50!

Whats your most weird e/s combo?

moonrevel

Starting from the inner corner, Chrome Yellow, Bitter, Pretty Twisted, and Electric Eel with Nylon brow highlight and Divine Lime glitter liner. My boyfriend hates it, but I think it's wonderfully bright and obnoxious.

If you worked for MAC, what item would you discontinue (a color or a whole product) and vow never to have it return?

AlliSwan

Sorry for the ladies who love it, but I would END the pro longwear. Cute IDEA, but can we say wayyyyy too drying? Flaky even? Leave it to the drugstore companies!!!

What would be your holy grail MAC eyeshadow (never before created)? What formula, color, sheen, glitter, duochrome, etc.?

Hawkeye

It would be an eyeshadow duochrome that would look lime but in the light it would flash pink.

What is your least favorite MAC Lipcolor?

singinmys0ng

I would make a temporary hair color in really crazy colors like lime,hot pink,sea green and whatever else! I know mac doesnt have any hair products but I just think it would be cool :)

If you could only use one color for the rest of your life, what would it be?

devilgirl17

Pinky Neutrals, specifically Viva Glam V and Deckchair Pigment. They go with everything.

If someone told you that you HAD to get rid of 3 items out of your collection that you actually use or something horrible would happen, what would you part with?

user2

My 3 Mineralize e/s! I like them but not as much as my regular e/s!

Who would you choose for the next Viva Glam campaign?

Sanne

deep blue see, a collection with 5 new colors of blue eyeshadow, all in vp offcourse, with one being the vp version of parrot!

what pro product do you want to be available at all maccounters and stores?

valley

I'm forgoing the pigments...and saying palettes. If I could get a palette just anywhere it'd be great...and I wouldnt be so behind with depotting.

If you could create one new pigment, what color/texture/etc would it be?

user2

It would be a crashed version of Chrome Yellow e/s with frost and I would call it Lemon Aid! (You know, lemonade haha
smiles.gif
)

Whats your least fav e/s?

user2

Ola Mango!

Which LE product would you like to have permanent? (OK I know the answer anyway...
greengrin.gif
)

Juneplum

PARROT and COCO BEACH PIGMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Which existing color story would u have liked to be the model for?

user2

Wow! Great question Juney
smiles.gif
Let me think of it....Either Madame B or Hipnotique!

Was there one color story you completely skipped??

Lo-Fi_Thriller

i despized 04' Longwear nobody except old ladies like longwear lipstick.

What's the most idiotic name (to you) MAC came up with yet for one of their products and what would you change it to?

Latest posts