Quo cosmetics...

roxybc

I just checked this line out again today when I was at Shoppers. Have they reformulated all their stuff? I think they changed some of the packaging though. Anyways, I just noticed their eye shadows, they've got some REALLY pretty neutral colors I'm very tempted to buy, but I'm a little short on $$ right now. They eye shadow textures seem really nice, almost silky/creamy in texture, they went on really nice on my hand. I also noticed their bronzers. There was 2 that caught my eye, one looked kinda like a shimmery honeycomb, and the other one was kind of a mosaic of different bronzing shades in one palette.

I was just wondering if anyone has tried these products, the bronzers specifically since I'm on the hunt for a new one. I'm trying to figure out if I should buy a Quo bronzer or wait for the new MAC ones to come out. I don't know of the honeycomb one would be too sparkly on my face.

So yeah, anyone have any comments on Quo stuff?

amandamakeup

i purchased some quo products a couple of months ago, they were being liquidated. i guess cause they were chaning their stuff around, anyways I bought some blushes and eyeshadows,,,,they were ok I wasnt in love with them..they were still pretty pricey though even though they were being liquidated. The brushed they have are good though, and I think they have a couple of good products. I think the correctors and concealers are good..thats what I've heard, along with the foundations. but they do have some nice colors though! In general, I think I would rather put my money on a mac product or something else.

Star

Their brushes are as good or better than any I've bought, including MAC, etc.

I agree about the eyeshadows, very lovely, great texture.

They also have neat stuff like a lip exfoliator (which I couldn't find at my local Shoppers' the last time, they may have been sold out) and eye shadow primer. I love the concealer pot with three shades in it.

I think it's too bad Shoppers doesn't do a better job of promoting the line, I think it could do very well if more people were enticed to try them.

Shawna

I have a powder brush, a blush brush and a crease brush from them and I love them. They were relatively inexpensive, but they are really high quality. I agree, I think I like them better than the Mac brushes.......They clean up really well too. I use make up for ever cleaner on them and they come out like brand new.

Latest posts