R.i.p. Aaliyah 8-25-07

anaaliyahfan03

today is the 6 year anniversary of aaliyah's death..as you can tell from my screen name that i was/am a huge aaliyah fan...she is missed!

i went to the mall friday and turned in my mac application and the assistant manager asked how long ive been doing makeup and she she asked did i have portfolio (which i dont)...it made me nervous..but she said to call back on monday...so i dont know..maybe ill just apply to freelance and they let me do that on weekends..(and i hate the way my makeup turned out)..here is what i use

[face]
strobe cream
laura gellar face glow
nc50 studio tech
clinique spice wine blush
global glow msf
deep dark msf

[eye]
groundwork paint pot
sea me shadestick
lucky jade shadestick
eyepopping
wondergrass
big t
bang on blue
grape pigment
ricepaper
smashbox brow tech (brows look funky..sorry)
red cherry lashes
smolder eye kohl
blacktrack fluidline

[lips]
nightmoth l/l
high strung l/s
plus luxe plushglass

i dont have the best skin..so bare with me..i have sensitive and im trying to find the perfect product to get rid of it
ssad.gif

IMG_0286.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

i didnt get to show my playboy ring to u when i showed the hello kitty..ya likes? (dont mind the nails)
IMG_0290.jpg

lemma know what cha think...holla!

entipy

Awesome!! Your lips are gorgeous, as always. I have to say something about the lips!
greengrin.gif

Have you tried mineral make-up?

Lipglass*Lover*

*~*I'm a huge Aaliyah fan myself (my goddaughter is even named after her); she is greatly missed...This is another great look from you!!! I love the way the colors look together too...amazing!!!
winks.gif
Btw, love the hair & playboy ring!!!*~*

hotpink1326

Aaliyah was so beautiful & talented!!! So sad... cant believe its been 6 years already!!!

Anyway, i really like your colorful look!!! You always look hot girl!!! Lovin the ring too
winks.gif

NicksWifey

It's hard to believe Aaliyah has been gone this long. Iam still a big fan of hers, she was so gorgeous and had an amazing voice.
You look fab today though! I totally love the colors on your eyes!

delidee32

You look gorgeous.....

Rip Aaliyah,I cried when she died. I miss her, she was one in a million......
ssad.gif

awhookie7

It's been years since Aaliyah has been gone, but it still feels like it was just yesterday. My heart always feels sad when I think about it. I was/am a huge fan. She was so talented and beautiful. We must never forget her. I miss her a lot too. Thanks anaaliyahfan03 for starting this post.
I also loooove your makeup. The eyes and lips are hot!!!