R.I.P Marsha :(

singinmys0ng

Today our next door neighbor called my family and I that our pot bellied pig Marsha died
ssad.gif
cry.gif
Me and my family are on vacation and our next door neighbor was taking care of all the animals and I guess the heat just got to her. Please keep Marsha in your prayers..we loved her so much.

solardame

This heat is horrible, especially these last couple days! I was bringing ice to my rabbits and found one dead. Idk, I think it will be a long time before I decide to own any kind of pet there's too much emotional attachment involved.

Shawna

It sucks when a pet dies. My pet bird Beaker died a few weeks ago. It's so hard to get so attached to something only to have it taken away.
ssad.gif

Eye<3Colour

aww im so sorry. i hope your heart heals soon. loosing a pet is hard. they are just like a family member.

Juneplum

omg... i'm sooo sorry to hear this...((((HUGS))))
all pets go to heaven so she's your own special angel....

singinmys0ng

Thank you all for your kind words! This heat really is hell..I always worry about my animals this time of year. I guess her little heart just couldn't take the heat anymore..not to mention she was pretty hefty lol..but it is hard when a pet passes away..at least she is in piggy heaven now
smiles.gif

thank you all again

Kayla