R.i.p

Alexa

well..since you guys have been amazingly supportive during this time.. i figured i should let you guys know..

my dad passed away today (the 4th) at 5:30 pm. two days after his 62nd birthday.. way too young.

ill miss you
cry.gif
cry.gif

lovejam

I'm sorry. I hope you'll get through this, and that you've got a good support system.

exodus

I'm so sorry to hear that
ssad.gif
I'll keep praying so that you and your family will have the strength to go through this. It's a cliche, but let's hope he's in a better place now.

Juneplum

oh alexa... i'm SO SO sorry..
cry.gif
cry.gif
i send you a BIG warm (((((HUG)))))... oh sweetie, i am truly sorry... gone too soon... we are all here for you my sweet girl...
ssad.gif
my only consolation is that he's no longer hurting... ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))) i will still pray for you and your family in this very hard time..

user4

OMG, I am sooo sorry for your loss!!! my prayers will be with you and your family. Like Juneplum said, at least he is no longer suffering and he can now look down upon you and the rest of your family and take care of you guys!

Cruella

Alexa, I'm so sorry. I can understand what you are going through as my dad passed away right before Christmas 5 years ago. He was only 65. Just remember that there are plenty of people here who care and are willing to lend a shoulder for you to cry on. Take care of yourself.