raccoon eyes

cinnybuns

Can anyone recc any products to stop raccoon eyes? I currently have mac fluidlines, and shiseido legenthing (promises to be water/sweat/oilproof) but I still get raccoon eyes
weeping.gif

Amaranth

^^ Agreed. Also, for liners, you could try a MAC Liquidlast. I PROMISE you, it will not move once it's dry...like, not even with make-up remover, hahah.

cinnybuns

I can never tell if it's my liner or my masc.
hmm.gif
hmm.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth
^^ Agreed. Also, for liners, you could try a MAC Liquidlast. I PROMISE you, it will not move once it's dry...like, not even with make-up remover, hahah.

hunnybun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnybuns
I can never tell if it's my liner or my masc.
hmm.gif
hmm.gif

i do a "test" to isolate the problem. go one day with just the liner and one day with the just the mascara. that should help you figure out which product is the source of the problem.

i also agree with the liquidlast rec -- that stuff is unmovable.

Amaranth

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnybun
i do a "test" to isolate the problem. go one day with just the liner and one day with the just the mascara. that should help you figure out which product is the source of the problem.

Good call. Also, if you're looking for a good waterproof mascara, I can't really recommend you one since I don't use it that often...but I CAN recommend that you stay away from both Revlon and MAC "waterproof" mascara. I found the MAC one still ran and didn't really lengthen at all, and the Revlon flakes off easily. Try L'Oreal, I've always been extremely impressed by their mascaras.

ginger9

Try UDPP (uban decay primer potion) as a base before all else. I find it helps a lot. Also dust powder over the liner helps seal it in. As for mascara don't go for the volumizing/thicking formulas as I find they smudge more than say lengthening HTH

MisaMayah

Girl I have the same problem with my eyeliners even though they say technakohl doesnt budge..prob cos my eyes are quite watery! Make sure you have a good waterproof mascara which, I use Rimmel Voluminous mascara which is fab.
However I always end up cleaning up under my eyes with a cotton bud as the day goes on! Eye shadow wise, use Urban Decay Potion Primer cos the eyeshadow really sticks to your lid and lasts all day.

Latest posts