Raffle Winner & Runner up!

Janice

/drumroll please...

serraphinn_winner.gif

Congratulations Specktra forum member serraphinn, you've won the Barbie Raffle! I hope you enjoy all of your new goodies!

barbie_lot.jpg

Runner up who has won the surprise lot of MAC Cosmetics (a $200 value) is forum member Glitziegal! Jennie has won a lot of Limited Edition and discontinued MAC items. Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone who supported the site through purchasing a raffle ticket or becoming a supporting member through purchasing a subscription. There was an enthusiastic response to the raffle and it turned out to be great way to raise funds for site improvements while giving members an excellent chance at winning amazing prizes.

I've already made many upgrades to the forum and I've got so much planned for 2008, thanks so much for spending some of your time here with your fellow MAC & Makeup addicts!

xbrookecorex

Congrats girls! It will be fun to find out what's in the runner up prize package
smiles.gif

Also, could you tell us how much money was made for the site? Im curious!

meiming

Congrats to the winners and thanks again to Janice for making this holiday fun and exciting with goodies. I thoroughly enjoyed the raffle and the giveaways!!

soco210

I'm so sad right now lol Congratulations to the winners! PLEASE post some pics and FOTD's with your winnings, I'm dying to see swatches of so ceylon and know what was in the surprise lot!!!!! <3