Pink Raffle Lot - Meaghan<3
PC023862.jpg

Red Raffle Lot - lyttleravyn
PC023865.jpg

Silver Raffle Lot - Susana
PC023859.jpg

GRAND PRIZE Gold Raffle Lot - evah2003
PC023884.jpg

Congratulations to all our winners! I hope you enjoy all of the goodies you'll be receiving. Some of you will be stocked for the year to come.
greengrin.gif

To everyone who joined in the festivities in the live broadcast, thanks for bring there. Specktra parties rock.
specktra_rocks.gif

TISH1124

Congrats!! Uggghhh I have made all this space in my Traincase for my winnings!! Guess I have to go buy now!

whittt8

Congrats everyone! Thank you Janice for all of your wonderfulness! The "party" was amazing
greengrin.gif

TISH1124

Wish I knew there was a party before it was over...My page front is still not showing...I hope you guys had fun!!!

capmorlovesmac

Congratulations everyone!
congrat.gif

I am sure I will hear you scream when you will get your goodies evah2003 because I live in Cologne.
lol.gif

Delerium

Thanks again, Janice for putting on this wonderful holiday raffle!
And thanks to you and all the ladies in the chat today....I had a blast at the party!

metoyou123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delerium
And thanks to you and all the ladies in the chat today....I had a blast at the party!

i agree it was nice chatting with you all sorry i got there late i had only just got online

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by whittt8
Congrats everyone! Thank you Janice for all of your wonderfulness! The "party" was amazing
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delerium

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
I had a blast at the chat party too!
heart.gif

Thank you Janice for everything!
th_kiss.gif

grouphug2.gif

Congrats everyone!!! I had so much fun at the chat party - Janice you are just amazing!!!
yahoo.gif
Your sis Monica was awesome too.
thmbup.gif
I really enjoyed chatting with everyone, it was very cool.

And most importantly, I sincerely hope that the raffle raised bigtime moolah for Specktra.
yes.gif