Raging Red

Candee Sparks

I was trying to find something that spelled out R-A-G-E, so I automatically thought red was the color of choice...yet for some reason, this doesn't come off as being very angry. The lash I used on my left eye I guess wasn't cooperating very well.
ssad.gif

2dkwn0g.jpg

e8svwh.jpg

209sy6p.jpg

The products I used were all from my 78 palette, so there's no honorable mentions. On my lips I used MAC's Myth lipstick, though.

I guess overall I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. Trying to step up my game and do stuff far more complicated but here's to hoping. Thanks for looking!
greengrin.gif

Here's the video for it in case anyone is interested:

YouTube - Raging Red Tutorial

Candee Sparks

Thanks hun, glad you like it! I was curious about if this thread was like invisible or something but I guess people just don't like it.
tong.gif

CynthiRaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candee Sparks
I was curious about if this thread was like invisible or something but I guess people just don't like it.
tong.gif

I love it! It's so daring- and I could NEVER get away with it, but I think it is so bright!!
xx

darae

choochoo.gif
yaya red eyeshadow!! My favorite color is red
greengrin.gif
even my car is red lol. I wish I could wear red eyeshadow every day but this stupid twilight craze is taking over the world and now it's like 'oooh your a twilight fan aren't ya?' if i wear red eyeshadow...

lol anyways i love love it! so beautifulll