Rainbow eyes

dangerous missa

I've always wanted to do a rainbow eye, but I was afraid of looking clownish. Since there is no place I have to go today, I thought now was as good of time as any to try it. Comments and suggestions are welcome!
01-08-06.JPG

depecher

It looks very nice, but I would go with less pink and more green. I don't know if it was the color of green that you used but I would like to see a deeper shade and more of it.

dangerous missa

Originally, I was going to do all the colors on the lid, but by the time I got to the green, I'd run out of room, and the rest had to go under. That's probably why the green got smaller and lighter than the rest of the colors. I think I need a bigger eye!

DaisyDee

I think it's neat how you stayed with the genuine spectrum of rainbow colors in order...(red (pink), orange, yellow, green, blue... [indigo, violet] = last two colors in rainbow

DaisyDee

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerous missa
Heh, you must have heard me in the bathroom picking out colors. I just kept repeating Roy G Biv over and over.

LMAO!! Funny how things like that never leave your brain, huh?
greengrin.gif

Pushpa

u don't look clownish hahaha and if u do i wanna be a clown too...i really like it u look so soft and pretty....hahah wear this look out u look to good to only wear it at home

2_pink

I like it, its actually comes across as subtle to me...its a subtle rainbow..if there is such a thing. I think you should go out like this!! You look pretty
smiles.gif