Rainbow eyes

bgajon

Today for the first time ever I tried a Rainbow eye look!! Although it's quite tedious not to mention hard to do (the fall out sucks) it's well worth the try.
I got to play with colors I normally don't use (and didn't have, so that was fun an excuse for more shopping
yes.gif
), got to try out new color positioning and blending (love the fan brush for this) and really just got to play like a little kid with a brand new box of crayons YAY!!
th_DANCE.gif

I used:
All MAC unless otherwise stated
FACE:
Clinique dramatically moisturizing gel, smashbox photofinish light, Studio Fix and Mineralize loose, Dollymix and Dainty blush and melon pigment to highlight.
Eyes:
Soft Ochre p/p, Fix+ (as mixing medium), melon pigment (as a wash on lid), MES in Fresh Green Mix, Sea&Sky and Odd Couple (all mono sides), Gulf Stream, Blacktrack fluidline
NYX single shadows in
Cherry, Yellow, Orange and Daisy.
LIPS:
Mellow Mood and Sonic Vibe
heart2.gif
heart.gif

CC is welcomed
winks.gif

Attachment 6281

Attachment 6282

Attachment 6283

Lizzie

Amazing how you got all those colors to fit on your lid!
You look lovely and I especially like the gems on the side
greengrin.gif

FiestyFemme

Fantastic job!
thmbup.gif

Melon looks gorgeous as a highlight! When I saw how glowy you looked, I had to go back and see what you'd used.

*Moni-Luv*

Beautiful! Love the little stars too! Reminds me of the Rainbow Bright cartoons because she always had that little bag of stars for her rainbows!!! hehe Man, I loved the 80's!

Latest posts