Rainbow for real this time. :)

Q o B

This was for a challenge I did for a group on myspace..sorry if you've seen it already. hehe
greengrin.gif

anyway, ya..rainbow..

and I didn't wear this outside. I think Chrome Yellow as a highlight is too much for the general public.
winks.gif

copy-of-3-09-07-005.jpg

copy-of-3-09-07-004.jpg

copy-of-3-09-07-013.jpg

copy-of-3-09-07-020.jpg

copy-of-3-09-07-024.jpg

eyes:
(top)
beige-ing shadestick
pink vivid pig. with no-name brand light purple e/s on top
clear sky blue pig.
landscape green pig.
chrome yellow e/s
benefit babe cake liner
#6 lashes

(bottom)
chartreuse pig.
golden lemon pig. (covered by lashes)
acid orange pig. (also, covered by lashes...booo!)
pink vivid pig with fuchsia pig. on top
pink opal pig.
blacktrack

annd the bottom lashes are from sally's, with spun silver glittler liner on the tips.

cheeks:
petticoat pink msf

lips:
basic red pig.
pink vivid pig.
fairylite pig.
with clear mac gloss.

oh and I tried to color my moles with out to sea liner..but it didn't turn out so hot.
ssad.gif

that's it....
greengrin.gif

and a big thanx to Janice for a down-sized name..now my pictures won't be turned into links!! yay!!

Nikki0211

Absolutely gorgeous! The colors just melt into one another, but without losing their own distinctness. lol I love it...just like all of your looks.
smiles.gif

*Luna*

That is one helluva rainbow! WOW! You should wear it out side... just because you can.

Q o B

Thank you, my fellow makeup lovers
greengrin.gif

I really could have gone out like that...o well..maybe next time I won't be so shy.

Q o B

welllll..this one, minus all the distractions, prob around 1hr 20/30min..i think...I never time myself, it's like I'm never allowed to just sit down and go straight from start to finish...very odd.

sassygirl224

you are so effin talented, holy cow. i love it!!!!!!!!!!! its effin awesome, lol. what kind of brush do you use to blend???

Latest posts