Rainbow glitter, anyone?

calliestar

I would like a shadow or loose powder that is basically rainbowy and glittery. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd love to hear them. I'm open to any brand, because this is a specific desire I've wanted for quite some time now. I would really love something multi-purpose that could be mixed with lipglosses. Thanks!

Shawna

I don't know of anything like that, but I would love it as well. The only thing I can think of that is glittery and rainbowy is lustdust glitter from MAC. It is a gold coloured glitter that reflects all the colours of the rainbow. It was discontinued a long time ago, but it pops up here now and again.

pumpkincat210

i don't know of a rainbow glitter, but you could mix a little of mac's glitter together from samples. That way you could customize it!

Quiana

Sparkle Dust

I was at Walmart yesterday and saw some Mary-Kate and Ashley 'sparkle dust'. It was basically mutlicolored glitter that came in pink, blue, gold and brown. The pink and blue had several different shades in them. It said it could be used all over so I suppose that means it could be mixed with lip gloss....Hope this helps.

bellaetoile

tony & tina's chakra glitter set has 7 brightly colored EYE SAFE glitters, you could try mixing them together and applying them with a mixing medium? i know tony & tina got discontinued, but you can find the glitters in sample or regular sizes for deccent prices on ebay, or sometimes even within this and the LJ communities..

martygreene

If you can still find Tony and Tina Cosmic Lights, I'd suggest them as they are wonderful eye-safe glitters. Aside from them, Jerome Russell makes eye-safe glitter called Pixie Sparkle, which is available at various stores including some dollar stores and most Sally Beauty locations.

XxTinker_BellxX

I have a bazillion rainbowish glitters but none from MAC, i have alot of Caboodles glitter and i know Wet 'n' Wild has a 'pigment size' canister of glitter i have the silver one and its really pretty but ive seen other colors in Walmart too... they would probably work well and arent very expensive at all, they look more irradecent but i KNOW caboodles has a silver glitter than shines in rainbow colors... i think caboodles is sold at Target. Oh and i have mary kate n ashley too ( i jus tried it) and it works just as well. Hope that helps any.

http://www.wnwbeauty.com/images_cont...e_confetti.jpg

Latest posts