Rainbow, Sunshine & Mi'Lady looks...

AfricanaEyes

I've had too much time on my hands. Last week was our vacation (us teachers needed it!). MAC's Halloween face charts and Specktalites have inspired me like something serious....so here is what I got.

First up:

A Rainbow Look
I used: Fuschia, Acid Orange, Off the Radar, Kelly Green, Naval Blue, Violet pigments.
.....Bitz&Glitz fluidline, Indianwood paint pot, Feline Kohl Power and Fix + to make those colors *pop*!

Next up.....
Sunshiiiine. Not exactly like the MAC's Halloween face chart, but I had fun doing it!

I used: Revlon Colorstay Eyeliner, Pink Mauve and Golden Lemon pigment. And Jelly Babe Lip Gelee

And lastly...I tried to work with Mi'Lady again. I only did one eye.
I used: Mi'Lady, Artifact Paint Pot, Blitz & Glitz Fluidline, and Bare Truth Lip glass. Ignore those brows. They are a hot mess! And those little circles....so random.
th_roll1.gif

Tons of color, I know! BOC ladies got me feelin' inspired to post more looks! CC welcomed and encouraged. Thanks for lookin'!
winkiss.gif

Perple1

Well, this WOC appreciates you taking the time to post...I swear I am getting close to posting my 1st FOTD ~ Thanx for the inspiration...It's so great to see these FOTDs and REALLY great to see more WOC doing them!!! YAY!!!