MAC RR Blue pigment
Fyrinnae Neo Universe loose e/s
MAC Dipdown fluidliner
Cover Girl Lash Exact

Please excuse my eyebrows for sucking...any constructive criticism is welcome
smiles.gif
Thanks!

kuuipo1207

Looks great! I would do like you said and take the colors up a bit more but not by that much....but that's just me. It still looks beautiful though!

Le-Saboteur

I think you did a pretty good job. The colour could be taken up a bit higher like you said, but I still love it. And I concur, rainbows are complicated. I love the look of those Fyrinnae shadows.

aeryss

hehe, rainbow is hard work, yes *g*
but i like the result. taking the colors a bit higher over the crease couldnt be bad but it is also nice as it is.
smiles.gif

entipy

This looks VERY nice!! Rainbows are complicated. LOL. I agree with what you said about taking the colors a little higher up. Either that or using a crease color of some sort may have made it look a teensy bit better, but it's still quite pretty!

hotpink1326

I think you did a GREAT JOB!!! This looks beautiful!! Yes, rainbows can be quite tough, but you totally pulled it off
smiles.gif

Mien

Girl you did great on the eyeshadows, it looks lovely! It's a shame the liner is thick, 'cause I would love to see more rainbow when your eyes are open!

deathcabber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mien
Girl you did great on the eyeshadows, it looks lovely! It's a shame the liner is thick, 'cause I would love to see more rainbow when your eyes are open!

Well...Im going to attribute that to my using a new brush...I never do the liner that thick usually!!!
smiles.gif