Rainy day in Texas.

cheapglamour

Blah the weather was crappy the last two days. Thunderstorms and Tornado watches
ssad.gif
I was scared. But I got bored and did my makeup
smiles.gif

I used..

MAC carbon
MAC old gold pigment
Avon liquid eyeliner
Maybelline mascara
Milani eyeliner
and a random highlight color in a palette.

Hope you like
smiles.gif

pictures aren't the greatest quality.

a3h2df.jpg

fxxl75.jpg

I make the weirdest faces...

I tried filling in my eyebrows.. but they need waxed pretty bad. so I'll try another time lol I'm lazy with the brows.
149mluh.jpg

moopoint

You have amaaaazing eyelashes, and the blueness of your eyes is breathtaking!

I like how you changed carbon by applying the pigment right over it.

janieboo

Really cute.

I guess the only CC I would have is to try to use a little less eye make-up, and I say that from a very kind, sincere place. Why? You have naturally STUNNING eyes that are the most beautiful, intense pop of colour I have ever seen. Those peepers + your adorable freckles = natural beauty. You don't need a lot of stuff to distract from what you've got going on naturally. And honey, you are BEAUTIFUL.

I'd love to see you in minimal eye make-up and a crazy bright lippie, like russian red or impassioned or morange.

MadameXK

I love the colors, but maybe next time try coating some mascara on the upper side of the lashes so you see lovely black lashes instead of residue eyeshadow? It works for me! I also love how you use drugstore brands
smiles.gif

IDontKnowMomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadameXK
I love the colors, but maybe next time try coating some mascara on the upper side of the lashes so you see lovely black lashes instead of residue eyeshadow? It works for me! I also love how you use drugstore brands
smiles.gif

I agree with this, and I also suggest practicing blending you highlight with your other shadows more
smiles.gif

Loooove your freckles.

amberenees

OOooOoHhHHHh how i miss TX...
sad times...
(((i think weather is crazy everywhere right now)))
anyway...
love the lOOkie, yOur eyes are amazing!!!

cheapglamour

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadameXK
smiles.gif

Gah I know what you mean but lol everytime I try to do that I get little black dots on my eyelids because I don't have a steady hand, sad I know.

But thank you
smiles.gif

cheapglamour

Quote:
Originally Posted by comeandtakeit
omg, i LOVE freckles, red hair and blue eyes! as a kid, that's all i wanted. you're so pretty!

are you crazy? i got teased so much when i was kid :/