Rainy Day... Sorry, a lil pic heavy!

Roni

I wanted to do something bright today to counteract the gray skies and pouring down rain. I also thought it would be a good time to test my LA Splash Splash Proof Sealer...just to see how well it works in soaking wet conditions.
smiles.gif

Here is the look...with "before going outside" and "after battling the pouring rain" photos! Enjoy!!!

DSCN0920+copy.jpg

DSCN0912+copy.jpg

On eyes:

LA Splash Splash Proof Sealer (being tested for waterproofness)
MAC Eyeshadow in Stars 'n' Rockets (all over lid and lower lashline)
Prestige Shadow in Amethyst (outer corner and crease)
Kleancolor Super Shimmer Shadow Palette (a beige color...as highlight)
Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Perversion
Rimmel Glam'Eyes Mascara in Black
L'Oreal Le Kohl Pencil in Carbon Black (waterline)

DSCN0892+copy.jpg

On lips:

Bourjois 3-D Effect Lip Gloss in #5
Too Faced Lip Injection

DSCN0903+copy.jpg

On face:

Femme Couture Mineral Effects Foundation in Medium Beige
Clinique Fresh Bloom All-Over Color in Peony

So, this photo was taken right before I walked out the door to run my errands...

DSCN0942+copy.jpg

AND... This photo was taken AFTER standing in the rain to load my two kids in the car, taking the kids out to eat, trudging through the downpour across the Walmart parking lot, and getting out in the rain (yet again) in an attempt to get all the groceries out of the car and into the house.

DSCN0945+copy.jpg

Looks like everything else got rinsed off in the rain, but the eye makeup stayed on...very well!

Roni

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalledemo
This is really pretty! ^^ Oh, just curious, what did you use on your brows?

I have a really hard time finding brow liner that's dark enough, but not too dark. This one is an eyeliner...Revlon Timeliner for Eyes in Teakwood. I like the color, but I'm not too fond of the texture. The pencil is a little too soft, so it goes on kind of waxy. I have to use an angled brush to redistribute the color after I apply it. Or maybe I am just too heavy-handed.
smiles.gif

Roni

Thanks, everyone! I was afraid that I was going to look like a drowned rat in my "after" picture! LOL!!!

Roni

Quote:
Originally Posted by claralikesguts
so beautiful! i've never seen stars n rockets look this good.
th_drool.gif

You know, I've played with Stars 'n' Rockets SO many times, and I never really liked how it looked on me until today. Maybe it's the rain.
smiles.gif

blackeneddove

You still look gorgeous even if some of your makeup got washed off in the rain! Pretty look, purples definately look great on you