random thought on transport of MAC products

cloverette

this morning, i imagined this big, black MAC truck transporting MAC products to a store
eyelove.gif

but seriously... does anyone know how the products are transported from the factories to the counters/stores? what about the MSFs which come from italy?

Leanne

Imagine walking down the street and seeing a big black truck with the MAC logo on the side!
I've actually wondered how they get them to the counters/stores aswell.

rnsmelody

i know here in the states the products come by UPS truck.. i always see the driver come by with unmarked boxes of mac products..

sallyh88

rofl.gif
Hilarious! I totally have wondered the same exact thing! but then again I get random thoughts like this all the time... I thought I was the only one!

Designergirl9

when I worked at nordstroms and I would go back into the recieving area all the cosmetics products usually came in boring brown boxes...nothing spectacular.

booters78

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloverette
this morning, i imagined this big, black MAC truck transporting MAC products to a store
eyelove.gif

but seriously... does anyone know how the products are transported from the factories to the counters/stores? what about the MSFs which come from italy?

That would be so cute...I could imagine many of use (mostly me) running to the store after seeing one(if it was a black MAC truck).

ninabruja

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnsmelody
i know here in the states the products come by UPS truck.. i always see the driver come by with unmarked boxes of mac products..

yep. i've been in a freestanding store when the ups man came by. he just dropped off a few boxes.

mjalomo

Wow! Now everytime I see a UPS truck, I'll think of MAC. (I already get excited when I have an order pending and UPS drives down the street.)

allan_willb

omg if mac ever had trucks I'd so drive for them!Don't worry guys a couple more years and it will all begin.haha