Random Thoughts of the Day

Richelle83

wavey.gif

Ever have one of those random thoughts but weren't sure where to say it? Well here is a thread just for you!!

When did turning on your blinkers become such a difficult task?

MarieMary

Quote: Originally Posted by Richelle83

When did turning on your blinkers become such a difficult task?

AH! Tell me about it! It particularly annoys me in busy roundabouts.

exteena

AH! Tell me about it! It particularly annoys me in busy roundabouts.
Yes! I have no idea why traffic circles even exist! I risk being hit almost once a week because a person suddenly realizes they should've made a right rather then continue the circle. It would be nice to get a little warning with their turn signal before they completely cut me off
thmbdn.gif

tirurit

I am at work on a night shift. I work on a front desk, and someone needs to be here just in case, but it is DEAD and we are not expecting anyone for the next 6 hours. I am about to start speaking with the stupid mosquitos who keep flying around me. The total amount of people I might interact in this eight hours could not reach 12. And yet... I spent 30 minutes on my make up and I am wearing a full face!!
bigstar.gif

Anyone else killing time out there?

MaitaiFluff

I hope you don't have too much longer to go in your workday, tirurit. Sometimes I felt like that on the slow days. I remember when my grandpa was still around that he would ALWAYS forget to turn his blinkers on. I would think "that is so annoying, when I finally drive, I will ALWAYS be kind and courteous and signal". And I do, in my G-pa's old Civic and think of him.

tirurit

I remember when my grandpa was still around that he would ALWAYS forget to turn his blinkers on. I would think "that is so annoying, when I finally drive, I will ALWAYS be kind and courteous and signal". And I do, in my G-pa's old Civic and think of him.
Well, 3 more hours to go ;)

MarieMary

I remember when my grandpa was still around that he would ALWAYS forget to turn his blinkers on. I would think "that is so annoying, when I finally drive, I will ALWAYS be kind and courteous and signal". And I do, in my G-pa's old Civic and think of him.
This is so cute! :D

MoForMakeUp

Idk why this thread died, but it should be revived. Anywho...my random thought for the day....I keep finding old pics of myself with awesome lippies and can't figure out to save my life what lippie I was wearing. Gawd, that p!sses me off.

Amby79

Well I am queen random. So here's a thought....it's so unfair when you do something healthy for yourself, you end up with bad side effects. I quit smoking and now I'm extra fluffy lol. Unfair!!

MissTT

Heard in my office this week:
The fax machine isn't working. Maybe because it's Cyber Monday.
blink.gif

MaitaiFluff

The closest one is on the opposite side of the country. I will have to keep it in mind of the SO and I ever plan a trip to the east coast.

Latest posts