Random Words of Kindness

ARmakeupjunkie

Last night, I had a random store associate stop me and ask was I a professional makeup artist. I said no why do you ask. She replied that my makeup looked so good. I was speechless and just happy! Then only thing I was wearing was Cranapple, Rocking Chick, and Malibu Barbie. I love that combo but worry about what others say. Not anymore! Has anyone ever had that happen to them?
smiles.gif

HotLady1970

Yeah that happened to me before too! I was experimenting with my MSFs and Pearlizers and my MA's totally complemented me on that look...now I use it on every summer day!
smiles.gif

lsperry

Yeah, it's happened to me, too. Two weeks ago when I was in a CCO, a woman complimented me on my makeup and asked if I were a make up artist and could I give her some lessons. I thanked her for her compliment and said no I wasn't and couldn't....I told her I only "knew" my face and would be all thumbs trying to "do" someone else's face.
lol.gif

*Luna*

I was browsing in a store called Products and got a compliment on my make up. The girl asked if I was an MUA and if I wasn't then I needed to be. She called the owner over and introduced me and told me to send over my resume and handed me her business card... I didn't. It's not where I wanted to be. The ironic thing was I had JUST turned my res. in at MAC
winks.gif
Made me feel good though!!!

spectrolite

Well no one asked if I was an MUA but I went to the doctor on Wednesday because I had some weird moving bubble on the white of my left eye (I know freakyyy wtf?!?). So my doctor asks me to lie down and take off my glasses so she can take a look and she complimented me on my eyeshadow lol! She wanted to know the brand and how I achieved the effect. I was feeling pretty good after that.. especially when she told me I was fine!
winks.gif

p.s Weird bubble gone yay!! On a side note - I think it was some of the MAC microfine refinisher that got stuck so be careful ladies lol...