Rant and rave on sellers on IG

mosha010

Serves me right!!!!!! I'll say it again: serves me the F right. Never bought anything thru IG sellers. Always stay true to my usual sellers here in Specktra. eBay I don't do on makeup out of sheer decency because I rather not support the hoarder scalper evilbayers... But IG I thought it was kids like me. Mac addicts alike. So the story: I've been very vocal about my recent heatherette fixation and I wanted at least ONE lipstick from this collection. I wasn't going all crazy looking for the entire set or even hollywood nights... Geez. So this IG user (Joyceb619) has one for sale. Used. "In box" for $55. Yea I know. Slap me in the face with a dead fish. In the interest of just getting just this one. And first and last time etc etc. I paypal her. She ships. I got it without a box. So now she's saying she couldn't find the box and that after all it's just a box. Is it unreasonable to think that after paying a high price for a collector item, I wouldn't get screwed and actually get what we agreed upon? Specially since the whole point of this collection IS ThE pAckaging! ? I'm livid. Serves me right! Is there anything I can do? She invoiced me through paypal...

gildedangel

If the item is "not as described", you can issue a dispute through paypal, but the best you're going to get is to have to send it back in exchange for a full refund.

mosha010

@gildedangel Ty I'm going to contact paypal. Btw the lipstick in question was "melrose mood".

Latest posts