harm to them.

It kinda bothered me that she brushed me
off like that because i was 16. But i didnt
really care that she did that. Just the fact
that now other people are going to or did buy these
fake, possibly harmful pigments.
Maybe i didnt have a right to tell her not to use
them, but those people have
a right to knowthat they could be dangerous.
And i was just telling her that in case she
didnt know, i wasnt trying to be rude, just helpful.

and thats the end of my rant.

And yeah the first part of this is a picture... lol.
But i typed it out then i realized i was posting it
in the wrong place, so instead of typing it all out,
i took a screen shot. Thats just me being lazy.
Also i know i repeat myself
or just phrase myself differently,
i just tend to ramble on forums.

Babylard

hey! i think it was very heroic of you to try to warn people. if people don't want to listen, its not your fault and it def does not matter if you're 16 or 26.

something doesnt sit right, maybe shes actually the one selling it and is trying to get other people to buy her product?

BitBitBabiGirl

Thanks. Yeah im pretty mad right now. I never thought of it that way, but now that you mention it, it does sound suspicious.

And yes, age does NOT matter.

abbyquack

I would guess her vids are probably not worth watching if she believes that fake pigments are worthwhile at all! I don't know how any one could put that crap on their face! What if it burned a hole in her face?
lol.gif
Then what! Anyways sorry to hear that she was a biatch, but I'd honestly just forget her, and find some better youtubers who are mature enough to take CC on their videos and their techniques.

reesesilverstar

I agree that it's kinda fishy that she got so upset and block you from warning ppl... She may well be the seller.

No water on yr back, move on. Youtube is filled with scammers and ppl who actually have something worth paying attention to. I say have fun deciding who's who and move on.

LMD84

honestly i'd leave her to it. if anybody is stupid enough to take her advice and buy fake pigments which could harm you then let them go ahead! it's nice that you tried to warn her but annoyingly some people never listen. and quite frankly she muct be silly anoyway to deliberately buy fakes! one it's damaging to the actual cosmetic companys and two you don't know whats in them!!

X4biddenxLustX

I applaud you for bringing that point up when making comments on her vids. But if she's stupid enough to spare an extra few dollars by buying fake pigments that could contain all kinds of weird ingredients and if anything happens to her it's her own damn fault. And the same goes for anyone who is foolish enough to believe her and go out and buy those fakes. So I'd just let it go cause you did all you could.

cupcake_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar
I agree that it's kinda fishy that she got so upset and block you from warning ppl... She may well be the seller.

Agreed! That definitely sounds fishy.

And age doesn't really matter- if you have a real knowledge and love for it, THAT's what matters! That's awesome you tried to get the word out.

Now let's hope she gets semi-blinded for a little bit because of an infection for doing all that! That'll teach her!
sneaky.gif

Mizz.Coppertone

how do u know they could be harmful? i would think fake pigments=crushed up cheap ''wet and wild'' brand eyeshadow or something. i don't know anything about fake pigments though.

SMMY

I think that's the point though. There is absolutely no quality control or guarantee of eye safe ingredients or sanitary manufacturing conditions. Personally, I'm not willing to risk my eye sight or my health to cheap out for a few measly bucks. If money is an issue, there are drugstore products that are safer than these fakes. As I always say, no one has ever gone blind from a fake Gucci, can't make the same claim when it comes to fake cosmetics and how safe they are.

And I do applaud the original poster. It's one thing to chose to use yourself as a lab rat for these fakes, it's entirely another thing to recommend them to others. Unless the person recommending them has a lab to test what ingredients are in these and what are the concentrations, it's very irresponsible to recommend them to others as "safe".

Mizz.Coppertone

besides being harmful, she's probaly just another girl trying to become youtube ''famous''(no offense 2 any good youtubers, but u know what i mean). so she buys cheap crap and raves about it, people like cheap and they like to hear rave reviews about cheap products, that equals praise and tons of ''omg i love u'' comments for her. she deleted u because u threatened that! lol