Razzledazzler, Flamingo, Sweet and Sour, Tart and Trendy, Sushi Kiss, Tangerine Dream, Pink Pigeon and Giddy

SassClassBeauty

Razzledazzler, Flamingo, Sweet and Sour, Tart and Trendy, Sushi Kiss, Tangerine Dream, Pink Pigeon and Giddy

Hey Folks,
Razzledazzler, Flamingo, Sweet and Sour, Tart and Trendy, Sushi Kiss, Tangerine Dream, Pink Pigeon and Giddy are available Nordies at Fashion Place Mall in Murray, UT. You can have them shipped for free. Here is the number if you are interested: (801) 261-4402. Hope some people can fulfill some ISO's and cross things off their wish list.
XOXO

SandyCervix

Thank You for this!

I will say I just called this location and the SA apologized for any confusion, going on to say that these shades are not available to sell until 4/17....At which point I asked what are these shades being released for/as a part of...

She told me they are all being made permanent and I should be able to get it from my local store/counter come the 17th! Sounds good to me! Ive been hurting for Sushi Kiss!!!!

nanaparty.gif

SassClassBeauty

Thank You for this!

I will say I just called this location and the SA apologized for any confusion, going on to say that these shades are not available to sell until 4/17....At which point I asked what are these shades being released for/as a part of...

She told me they are all being made permanent and I should be able to get it from my local store/counter come the 17th! Sounds good to me! Ive been hurting for Sushi Kiss!!!!

nanaparty.gif
Hmmm that is interesting because they were out at the counter yesterday afternoon and available for purchase! However, I am so glad that they will be becoming permanent :)

SandyCervix

Hmmm that is interesting because they were out at the counter yesterday afternoon and available for purchase! However, I am so glad that they will be becoming permanent :)
Ayyyyy MAC! Always flip-flopping! SMH....something must have changed over there in the last 24 hrs...

But a general date for the 17th sounds like it just might make sense since I think that is still the release date for Playland..Im def gonna call my local store when I get a chance today..

2nd thought ...knowing how the staff is...I will be amazed if they admit to knowing anything about it! LOL

gildedangel

I went yesterday morning and they didn't have them out, it must have changed after I left! I can wait until the 17th though.

purplevines

Thank You for this!

nanaparty.gif
This is awesome! Now i dont have to be afraid to wear sushi kiss!

Rebellefleur

There was a part of me that regretted not getting razzlerdazzler.. Im glad its permanent and I dont have to hunt it down right away.. I just purchased quite a few lipsticks from playland & by request so Ill wait till I have a b2m :)