RCMA (Research Council Make-up Artists) Make-up

Bre

Has anyone used RCMA Make-up??

Is it any good?

Is there a website with pictures of the products anywhere? It's come highly recomended to me but I have to have it mailed from a Make-up school and can't find any info on it. Was founded by a man called Vincent Kehoe in the 60's

thanks in advance for any help

bluegrassbabe

I have used their foundation, and love it. It is quite solid in the compact, so I find it best used when slightly warm. I generally let it sit in a window before using. The coverage is very adaptable. I prefer to use it with the thinner all over, and use it straight like a concealor on areas that need heavy coverage. It does exagerate dry skin, so be sure to exfoliate and moisturize the skin before applying. Application takes a bit of practice, especially if you're used to liquid or creamy foundations. I've found that a wedge sponge with a bit of the thinner works best for me (i'm pretty light-handed with foundation) I found that using a brush for application leaves texture marks. The finish is gorgeous, and it does photograph really beautifully.
I have the Shinto and KO palettes, and just buy the regular tubs to refill as needed.
You can see them at
http://camerareadycosmetics.com/products.php?cat=14

Bre

Wow! Thank you so much, everyone here really is a goldmine of info and I appreciate it

Bre
x