Re comet blue d/g.. and kohl powers

wishingforsn0w

soo since ive been wanting comet blue d/g for the past few months ive been asking around my local counters if they had any info regarding it being repromoted sometime.. maybe..... in the future (i mean they brought back some dazzleglasses with Red She Said right? i could hope lol). finally i went on livechat, they told me no
ssad.gif
just thought others might like to know!

info: Welcome to MAC Cosmetics Online. Your personal Makeup Artist will be with you shortly.
info: Hello. Thank you for your interest in MAC Cosmetics. My name is Marie. How may I assist you?
A: Hi, I would just like to know if Comet Blue dazzleglass would be repromoted anytime?
A: i really loved that color but missed out on it
ssad.gif

Marie: Hi, at this time we do not have any confirmation of it being released again. My apologies.
A: oh okay thanks. I would also just like to know if there would be any kohl powers in later collections this year?
Marie: No word yet, but I do know they were very popular, so I am keeping my fingers crossed!
A: ok thanks so much! thats all i wanted to know, thanks for your help

anyways that made me sad but then got me thinking.. mac should do another holiday release with the most popular LE dazzleglasses + all the ones they didnt bring back from last year - comet blue, pleasure principle, ms fizz, glamour od, even goldyrocks and vie veneto again! i would be so happy
greengrin.gif
which just goes to show that i really should study/be doing something more constructive than of thinking about mac all day lol

SakuraDelia

I just picked up Comet Blue at my local CCO and I love it too. They should bring back "fan favorites". Limited edition colors make me sad.

User49

Dazzleglass are very popular. As some of them are now being made permanent I would think that Comet Blue should come back one day. We don't have any info at the mo if this will happen but I would expect it to. They often bring things back. Think solar bits, certain pigments and this time dazzleglass they brought a few old ones back. Fingers crossed!