Here they were before
DSCN05691.jpg

Meanwhile
DSCN06831.jpg

Closeup
DSCN06841.jpg

Done!
DSCN06941.jpg

BTW I am using MAC's Stud Brow Pencil. I have had soo much trouble finding a right match because my hair is black and so are my brows. Black was too harsh and all the other pencil's I've tried are way too brown. Stud is PERFECT, a very very dark dark brown, almost black, but not too harsh. Looove it!!

theleopardcake

i think the color suits you very well. i also think that the thicker brows give you more definition, but softens your features at the same time. i like them :)

saniyairshad

Gorgeous...ur eyebrows are perfect and u have such a sweet face...so angellic
smiles.gif
love ur subtle yet gorgeous MU
smiles.gif

tadzio79

nicely done! I like your re-do much better.
I've just started to use MAC stud also, and it's a fab match for my black-haired eyebrows!

Vixen

I would LOVE to see a combination of the two eyebrow shapes. I really like where your eyebrow arches in the first picture and I really like how you arched the second eyebrow shape as well as the thickness.

I took the liberty of sticking it in photoshop since I find eyebrows hard to describe and much easier when it's visual to explain what I'm talking about.

brow.jpg

Please let me know if you are bothered by what I did so I can remove it asap.

smiles.gif

Sti43

I appreciate the input! I was thinking the arch is a little too far out. I will work on it, and post pictures when I find the perfect shape. I've just grown mine out for a few weeks, and *finally* got to pluck today. THANK GOD!
smiles.gif
A higher arch is pretty anyway!

MAC_Whore

Very pretty. I agree, Stud is a great colour for black hair. Even if someone has black hair a straight black brow can often look harsh or angry. I got a lot of people hooked on Stud when I was at MAC. You are beautiful and your makeup is fantastic.
smiles.gif

ebonyannette

Thats great, I been mixing two shades a brown and then go over it with black cause I couldnt get the right shade of brown. Im gonna try this! Thank you!!

Sti43

Well I took your advice vixen, LMK what you think !!

DSCN0774.jpg

Not a huge difference but I did arch it a bit sooner.
greengrin.gif