READ:refill pallettes and more-plz let me know asap

MrsGlamour

has mac ever made these items:

MAC PRO COLOUR PALETTES - HOLDS 12 COLORS EACH -

MAC SELECT MOISTURELEND FOUNDATION - NC25

MAC STUDIO FIX FOUNDATION -NW45 AND C7 -

EYE SHADOW - BRONZE FROST

MACATTAK

Can you get pictures of what you have listed? Mac has a 4 and 15 empty palette, but never heard of one that holds 12. The rest are things that Mac makes, but can't guarantee they are authentic!

MrsGlamour

maclot.jpg

hope this link works. this is the only thing i have and the person said it holds 12... i have a 15 one.so i dunno if this is real or not.

MrsGlamour

her mistake- they DO hold 15 as well!

thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsGlamour
maclot.jpg

hope this link works. this is the only thing i have and the person said it holds 12... i have a 15 one.so i dunno if this is real or not.

MACATTAK

That palette looks like the one that holds 15, but if they say it holds 12 then I don't know. I think the shadow might be a Cream Colour Base. It looks like it has finger marks in it.

Oh just read your other post. Then yeah, I'd say authentic for everything, but hopefully they listed the condition of these products.

darkishstar

MAC SELECT MOISTURELEND FOUNDATION - NC25

Definitely does exist. I use the moistureblend in NC30.
But your compacts look the Studio tech foundation, the small square is the eyeshadow, the big rectangle is the palette.

What item is that small brown one on the farthest left hand side in the picture?
I hope it's not the moistureblend, because that's not what it looks like, it should be like another studio tech compact.