Ready for one of the dumbest MAC-related questions you've heard in a LONG time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mollythedolly

I'm new to MAC and I am interested in buying a few brushes.

Are they only available in-store? I've only been to the counter a few times. Are brushes sold there, too?

My nearest MAC store is about 1/2 and hour away, at a mall I can't afford, so I have only been there once or twice. If I want the brushes, I'd probably just order them online.

Also, How much is shipping online? I got an email saying that today it's free but I probably won't order today (I only have 13 minutes to decide what I want).

Thanks! And, no, you're not being punk'd, I seriously want to know!
th_LMAO.gif

lara

I believe that in the US the counters carry the vast majority of brushes and pro stores carry a small amount of more application-orientated brushes. I couldn't tell you if free-standing stores carry brushes that counters don't.

If you're looking to build a collection, a counter will carry all the brushes you need to get you started.

As for shipping, it's very easy to get free shipping from MAC. Usually every promotional email carries a shipping code, or you can do a Live Chat on the website (the perfect opportunity for you to get more information about brushes!) and you'll be offered a free shipping code at the end of the chat session.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts