real or fake?

musicalhouses

hello! this is my 2nd post! and i was wondering if these are real or fake:

Reflects Antique Gold Pigments MAC Originals - eBay (item 130196635696 end time Feb-12-08 16:17:12 PST)

i read the guides on specktra (super helpful!!!) but my eyes still arent very good lol, and its hard to tell with just one picture, so i feel i need a more experienced pair of eyes!
smiles.gif

MACATTAK

I'd say it's real. I haven't seen any fake reflect glitters. I'd ask for more pictures to be safe though
smiles.gif

musicalhouses

thanks! its nice of you to reply
smiles.gif
i used to be pretty into stila and too faced but am starting to discover the wonders of MAC
greengrin.gif
only thing is that if youre buying via ebay mac has so many fakes (even i can tell some of them are fakes though im a newb!!) whereas stila and too faced rarely have fakes...i guess thats also because they dont have as many LE things/collectors items

MACATTAK

Yeah, it is getting pretty ridiculous on Ebay. I'd say there are more fakes then authentic Mac nowadays! If unsure, always ask for more pictures (top of box, bottom of jar). If the seller doesn't want to do that, they don't deserve your $$$.

Angels_Decay

Yeah that looks right to me... color looks a tad off, but that could always be a flash, id go for it! Thats really cool reflects glitter pigment too! good luck!

ExquisiteImages

The font on the box makes the product seem real. The color is off simply because of the lighting, but I'd say it's authentic. You can always request more pictures from the seller. If he/she hesitates to do so, then I wouldn't even buy it.