Real or fake?

rockin

Hi,

I was doing a search on ebay for 'white gold' and 'silver' pigments, and 'deep truth' eyeshadow, and came across this seller eBay Seller: twinkly-things: Health Beauty items on eBay.co.uk who has all 3, and more

However, I am a little suspicious that these may not be genuine, as the listing titles say M@C and the buy-it-now prices are somewhat low. Can anyone confirm my suspicions on these, please?

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockin
Hi,

I was doing a search on ebay for 'white gold' and 'silver' pigments, and 'deep truth' eyeshadow, and came across this seller eBay Seller: twinkly-things: Health Beauty items on eBay.co.uk who has all 3, and more

However, I am a little suspicious that these may not be genuine, as the listing titles say M@C and the buy-it-now prices are somewhat low. Can anyone confirm my suspicions on these, please?

The pigments I looked at are counterfeit. I can't confirm 100% on the eye shadows, but I wouldn't risk it as the boxes look scratched up.

darklocke

Also.. the fonts looks off to me on the e/s, so I wouldn't risk it.
smiles.gif

gildedangel

These items look like they could be fake and with only one picture provided for each item I would not take the chance on it.

rockin

Thanks all, it looks like my instincts were right.

I'll have to keep looking.

On the positive side, I've just received my order of a genuine Pink Bronze direct from Mac, to replace the fake I bought recently. I honestly wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two colours, though - it's that good a fake.

User27

You made the right choice because her item number 140322211783 is the Silver Fog copy I have down to the number. My box isn't beat up but take a look at the pic of it turned upside down....thick base like mine. Thanks for letting me know they keep the same sticker for mass copies of one pigment.
yes.gif