Real Pics of Sundressing on Ebay

samtaro

Oh the lipgelles...getting two of each, for sure. That is, if they're real...I've not heard anything about new lipgellees...they're gorgeous, so I hope it's true!

pale blue

omg the lipgelees are gorgeous!
eyelove.gif

bebs

does anybody know if those are real... cause if they are damn I'm gonna be spending alot this year.

Parishoon

if they got caught selling unreleased stuff, wouldn't they be in big trouble (assuming of course they work for MAC, hence the pre-release products?)

but these pics seal it for me about the summer collections, meh

anuy

omg for some reason i think its real. i think its because they have dejarose and stuff. hmmm i dont know but i do know that i want all of those lip gelees!!!

aziajs

I think the stuff is real too. I don't even buy Lipgelees but I really like these. The pigments suck. The lipstick and glasses look cool. I need to see the shadows in person.

lianna

Wow...very nice but the names for all the Sundressing things seem to be very off...is it because they are working names?

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianna
Wow...very nice but the names for all the Sundressing things seem to be very off...is it because they are working names?

I am sure that is the case. The fact that they also say "sample" on the label backs that theory up as well. One of the listings has a Sundressing piece of media as well.

Janice

I doubt their fake. Names can change before the release date, if these names were used during product development then they would have (WN) printed next to shade name on the label.