Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

chinablaq

Hello you guys... I see that Real Techniques released a few new brushes. I own a few of the single ones, along with 2 sets. I was wondering id the Expert Face Brush was similar to the buffing brush that came in the Core face set? Also wondered if the new Setting brush similar to the contour brush from the Core collection. I see they have a BOGO sale going on at Ulta. Was thinking of ordering them. TIA

sss215

No, Expert is rounded at the top. The curve makes it easier to get under the eyes and next to the nose. I love this brush so much I am getting two more. Its the best face brush I've ever used, so much so that I got rid of my MAC 109, and looking for a buyer of my MAC 130. Its soft and a lot of my face brushes were feeling kind of prickly. Not this one. HG status for sure!

The setting brush bristles seem longer to me. Similar, but better. I don't think you can go wrong with the setting or expert brushes. I wish the brushes in the core face set were sold individually because some of those are great and some are meh (foundation brush)