really disgusted!

Lauren1981

what are these clubs coming to??!!
i don't know what it is but i heard two stories this weekend that just disgusts the shit out of me. one of them even f*cked up my whole day it bothered me so much. and it's probably nothing new. i'm about to be on my period so maybe that's the reason it bothers me so much but DAMN!

the first story i head is of the this girl who is a dancer. not a stripper, just one of the dancers you see in some clubs who are either on swings, behind glass, or up on top of stands, etc... and some producers in vip wanted some girls to come dance, 10 minutes into the dancing they say they want the girls to take of their panties and dance ON them. one declined because she was disgusted by the idea but the other who so drunk and out of it, did it so she's just there getting f'd in vip. IN THE CLUB!! geez! if you need it in the club that bad then go in the bathroom but i mean, RANDOM UNPROTECTED SEX!!! and she's married with 2 kids!!
the other story i heard was from my cousin who saw one of her friends in a club (vip of course) who started getting head from some random chick. and that vip was in the midddle of the club! so EVERYBODY could see it!! and the vip in the club of the first story?? it's upstairs but still out where ANYONE can see.

i'm sorry, i just can't get over that shit.
i am no angel. i've done dumb shit but not THIS damn casual. not to mention that with me being single this kind of thing makes me scared as hell to even date a guy. i know everyone isn't like that but to see how casual this shit is now just shows that it's a lot more common than i've ever known it to be. damn near normal!!

and i'm not knocking anyone who has gotten their freak on in the club. do what you do. i just know i would be bothered as fuck to be in a club and look over to my immediate left or right and see somebody getting f'd or sucked off. uhhhh......no

okay, i'm done venting

gildedangel

Those are very troublesome stories, I can see why they bothered you so much, but some people live that way. I wouldn't want to see that either, especially not in public, that would be there are laws against that. You shouln't be scared to date guys, most of them are not like that. I agree that sex should not be considered quite that casual, but if people want to do that that's their lives, not mine.

ForgetRegret

I'm with you there...if that's what people want to do, then who am I to tell them how to live their lives...BUT in a regular club (I mean, they DO have clubs for that kind of thing...but at least you know what to expect...), like you said, to look over and see that...forget it, I'd be out of there in a heartbeat.
...actually...don't they have some kind of law against that..? Or are VIPs in clubs exempt from the laws? *shrug*

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildedangel
but if people want to do that that's their lives, not mine.

i feel you. like i said, i'm not knocking what they do i'm just saying take it to the bathroom or something. or maybe build a super private vip for things like that, ya know?
i felt so tainted after those stories! lol! like i wanted to take an SOS pad to my skin and go get a pap smear!

ForgetRegret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1981
i felt so tainted after those stories! lol! like i wanted to take an SOS pad to my skin and go get a pap smear!

LMAO You're too funny...I've definitely had that "OMG I can't possibly get clean enough" feeling before too...although rather than an SOS pad (too rough on my poor skin), I think I've threatened to bathe in that gentle Clorox bleach that they make...hey, if it's not too harsh to pour directly on my clothes, it should be ok for my skin, right? Heh...

Skin*Deep

I agree, that is crazy shit - while the theory of live and let live may apply.....isn't being subjected to it kind of infringing on MY rights as a club goer? I don't know.....the world has gotten waaaay too tolerant if you ask me

miss sha

It IS illegal, isn't it? Indecent exposure? Maybe the laws don't apply the same way on public property, but the bouncers/owners of the club/whomever can definitely kick them out. It's not a strip club or a swingers' club. Gross.

Lapis

both of those are illegal as HELL!!
Does it surprise me? not one bit the world has gotten way too comfy with sex in public places

ForgetRegret

I'm comfy with sex in public places...um...as long as I'm the one having sex...and the "public" isn't really public.
greengrin.gif

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Was this club owned by R Kelly by chance

it sounds like it, right?? lol!! freakin ridiculous!

Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
Was this club owned by R Kelly by chance

If the girls weren't underage you know he didn't give them a second look.

User35

as far as illegal goes...

If you were offended you would be the "victim" I guess you could say of the crime...indecent exposure, lewd and lasivious acts whatever. Every crime has to have a victim. So if the cops were called they would need u to make a private persons arrest because if its a misd, not committed in the presence of a officer it takes a private persons written statement ( there are like 8 exceptions but I wont get into that ) Any who Im gettinng WAAAY to far into this lol...

Yes its gross...so make a complaint to the owners or call the cops. Im not sure about laws in your state but shit I would...thats dirty..imagine all the jizz and stuff lurking around that club...eeek.

Lauren1981

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieR429
as far as illegal goes...

If you were offended you would be the "victim" I guess you could say of the crime...indecent exposure, lewd and lasivious acts whatever. Every crime has to have a victim. So if the cops were called they would need u to make a private persons arrest because if its a misd, not committed in the presence of a officer it takes a private persons written statement ( there are like 8 exceptions but I wont get into that ) Any who Im gettinng WAAAY to far into this lol...

Yes its gross...so make a complaint to the owners or call the cops. Im not sure about laws in your state but shit I would...thats dirty..imagine all the jizz and stuff lurking around that club...eeek.

thank you natalieR429, attorney at law. lmfao!!
j/k
i live in southeast fla. the thing about it is, the club that's down here?? the owner KNOWS it's going on and would prefer it to happen so it doesn't mess up his cash flow coming from the nasty ass men that come vip to his club specifically for that. isn't that disgusting??? i don't know about the one where i'm actually from (kansas city) but i wouldn't be surprised if they knew it was going on. these days, money is running people more than it ever has in the past so it's like, anything goes in order to get paid ya know?

but yeah!! all the juices and crusty couch cushions going on in those clubs??? just makes you wonder...... GROSS!!