Really small haul, target and tjmaxx

sayonara

I had to pick up some things from target and I rarely go near the sale cosmetics because they're usually open and yucky but this time a lot of stuff was still wrapped and not broken or anything! and went to TJ Maxx today and found NARS .. a lot of nars! (excuse the iphone pictures)

imsexg.jpg

207x9pt.jpg

161lu6x.jpg

2567pxx.jpg

Swatches from the palette, i didnt do a good job lol they were a lot more pigmented than i expected. these are my first nars shadows
2mfered.jpg

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obscuria
I've never been to TJ Maxx. This makes me want to go!

Not all TJ Maxx carries the same products. I know that my local TJ Maxx doesn't sell Nars.

sayonara

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahlowryfan
Not all TJ Maxx carries the same products. I know that my local TJ Maxx doesn't sell Nars.

I go to TJ Maxx/Marshalls all the time and this is the first time i've ever seen nars there. I usually go there for Chi products but they had three of these palettes, and a lot of lipglosses

noahlowryfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara
I go to TJ Maxx/Marshalls all the time and this is the first time i've ever seen nars there. I usually go there for Chi products but they had three of these palettes, and a lot of lipglosses

That's good. Maybe I will head to my local TJ Maxx to see if they carry any NARS. My local TJ Maxx sucks. It's not as good as the other TJ Maxx out there.

mirauk

OMG! I'm soo insanely jealous! NARS at TJmaxx
smiles.gif
bargalicious...

There has only been 1 tiny selection of NARS at my nearest House of Fraser (UK) outlet store, and I bought 1 of every item!

And oh how I miss Target, last time I set foot in there I think I spent $150 on Revlon makeup
greengrin.gif
waaah!

ksaelee

you bought the nars palette! do you like it, i was debating on buying that at my local tjmaxx but the colors didn't grab me in the end...there were a ton the lipglosses too, but i had already purchased a set before....i hope we get more nars here!