Reasons why you would choose MAC over other cosmetic brands..

YvetteJeannine

There are many reasons MAC is my favorite brand..to name a few:

-MAC's prices are lower (to-much-lower) than most other department store brands

-BTM program (who doesn't love that one!)

-No animal testing

-Copious assortment of colors and textures

-L/E launches always assure there will be something new and exciting for me to look at and/or purchase

-The M/A's are most always knowledgeable, friendly, fun people who are willing to help me make the most of my makeup

-The stores are not just some blah, boring place to visit; they're colorful and fun..and there's always a guaranteed special event/launch party at at least one of the nearby stores..and the parties are FUN..complete with cocktails and hor's devours!

-MAC has SO many different types of products (and many products they have that many other companies don't offer; like stick foundation)

-If there has been a mistake made, or (rarely, but it does happen) someone was treated rudely in one of their stores, MAC is more than willing to address the problem and make up for it; especially if the customer feels they were treated badly. What other makeup company sends lipgloss or eyeliner in the mail to appease their customers?

-MAC will always accept returns, usually without question. There is no fear that if I don't happen to like a product, or if I think it doesn't look right on me, that I won't be able to return it!Well..that is a small list of what I LOVE about MAC. I'm sure I could think of more, but those are the top ones I could think of!!

Great thread!
thmbup.gif
thmbup.gif

mrsgray

If I were to choose Mac over other brands it would be because it's a one stop shop for products and there is just so many colors and products to play with in one location.

PRiNCiPESSAx4

Easy for me to use without much experience, B2M, Viva Glam, the extremely helpful MAs who actually spend time showing and teaching me!, quality, colors, and the price point is, to me, a lot more reasonable than brands at other stores/counters! Hope this helps!

LatinaRose

I have the Pro discount so price is a big factor. But I think the color selection is great, the collections are fun and exciting, and I'm generally always happy with my purchases.

TDoll

-B2M program
-pro palette system...with the cheaper eye shadows/cheek refills
-price/quality/color selection
-availability...It's convenient for me. I live right outside Atlanta...less than a few miles away from a few counters and under 15 minutes from a freestanding store and even more counters.
-Friendly ma's
-and finally, MAC never gets boring because of all the great LE collections! It never gets old!
smiles.gif

zeroxstar

-Quality
-Pricing
-Smell/taste of lip products (i'm suuper picky)
-Color selection
-Collections (they are awesome!)
-Back to MAC

aimee

- Color Pigmentation
- Color Selection
- B2M
- Overall Quality
- No animal testing
- The Make up artists
- Viva glam
- Price
- Fun Collections
- Consistency and smell of their Lipstuff (i hate runny lipglosses and stinky lipsticks lol)

Sweexy985

-so many collections
-uber trendy
-WOC-friendly colors
-Back-2-Mac
-Mac makeup crosses generations (my mom and I both swear by it)
-very friendly and helpful MAs