Rebel or Cyber?

daniellefc

I can't decide. I'm loving the whole dark lip idea but i'm not sure which i can get more use out of. I'm usually not one for really bold lips but i'm dying to try these. I also was looking at Bing mattene on maccosmetics.com.
i dont use mac foundation yet so i cant give a shade for reference so here's a pic if it helps.

any suggestions are appreciated! thanks!

DSCN4879-1-1.jpg

Zantedge

Rebel is actually kinda bright (but still lovely), so if you're going for really dark I'd go with Cyber or Bing. I think Bing would be the best choice.

daniellefc

Thanks for replying, I'm not close enough to mac store/counter to go run up there and check it out. so I've been buying alot online. It's just super hard to tell from the swatches.

contrabassoon

If you're looking for a dark vampy kook defently go for Cyber or Bing. From what I hear the mattenes are a whole lot creamier than the matte lipsticks, so it might be a better choice to go for Bing.

nico

I think everyone should have Rebel
smiles.gif
I think it would look great on you
winks.gif
But if you're looking for a dark red lipstick then it isn't the right colour for you ,because Rebel is pinkish-purple.

HockeyChick04

I have cyber and am an NC15. I love the shade. What is really nice is that it is really easy to lighten with a light liner and a lip balm. I did an FOTD with it awhile back where it is lighter. Its a surprisingly versatile shade.

Kuuipo

Cyber has a deep plum undertone, and if you have dark hair and wear deep eyemakeup you will look totally goth.

daniellefc

I ended up ordering Bing. I figure Cyber is a perm. color and while I really want it I can try Bing and see how that goes. Thanks for all the input! ;]