Rebelling against the parents FOTD LOLL

MissLorsie

LOL this FOTD is dedicated to my rebellion against my parents (mostly my dad) even though i did get in trouble a positive came out of the situation!!

We stayed out for the night in Sydney (Shangri-la o0o uh la laaaa, view of the harbour bridge, circular quay and the sydney opera house), my dad didn't know about it (my mum was meant to slowly break it to him). I came home the next day and all hell broke loose! He was very disappointed but understood where i came from. After being with my boy for 5.5 years (6yrs in October) he has finally caved in and said we are allowed to go away on holidays together as long as he knows!

THANK GOD!!! It only took 5.5 yrs for him to realise i can be trusted and im not going to come home knocked up..

So heres the FOTD - only a snap shot of us at dinner

FACE:
SFF NW15
Napelon perdis auto pilot primer

CHEEKS:
Ben nye rouge blush in Coral, Victorian Rose and Pink Blush (all mixed together)
MAC Porcelain Pink MSF
MAC Lightscapade MSF
MAC Blot Powder Medium

EYES:
MAC Wishful (lid and lower lashline)
MAC All that Glitters (lid and lower lashline)
MAC Dazzlelight (highlight)
MAC Ricepaper (highlight)
Bobbi Brown Eye kohl palette brown shade (crease and lower lashline)
Benefit Browzings medium
Bourjois Pump up the volume mascara WP

LIPS:
Covergirl Petal Shine Lipstick
Bourjois 3D effet no.4
MAC Lipliner Subculture

I wish i took a picture of my outfit - i loved it!! I wore the skinniest pair of black jeans i own (tsubi/ksubis), i wore an off white silk halter has a thick material piece that is kind of like a choker that buttons up at the back of the neck and has two long pieces of silk at the front that tie up into a bow. it is loose fitting and gathers at the hips.

I wore a thick cream belt with a big dark tan buckle at the front and massive closed toe heels in the same colour. They have a piece of leather that goes across the front of the foot that buttons on the side and has a wooden heel!

I cant wait to go out again so i can wear the outfit heehehe

Onto the pics
smiles.gif

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h7...s/IMG_3212.jpg

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h7...s/IMG_3211.jpg

Any CC is welcomed
smiles.gif

Thanks peeps!!

xtiffineyx

Very pretty! Me and my BF has been together 5.5 years too and our anniversary is also in October! What day is yours on?

MissLorsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtiffineyx
Very pretty! Me and my BF has been together 5.5 years too and our anniversary is also in October! What day is yours on?

Ours is on the 3rd of October, when is yours??

MissLorsie

Thank you for all the lovely comments girls! I have been stuck in a neutral rut LOL although i love them i haven't really had anywhere to wear my brights! I might do a bright FOTD tonight... going out for drinks with some friends i haven't seen since last year..

Mwah!

xtiffineyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissShiva
Ours is on the 3rd of October, when is yours??

Ours is the 4th! haha weird huh?

mslitta

You look so pretty. I feel your pain. Me and my Honey still have not gone anywhere. We have been together for 6 yers going on 7. My mom is fine his isnt. Religion plays a big part in the problem for him. I wish I dint have to be like that. We are both grown ups. We all know right from wrong.

Looks like the 2 of you had a great time.