Rec for liquid foundation?

elleread

I don't know if you can get it near you, but I would suggest looking at Face Atelier's Ultra Foundation.
All the shades are yellow based and I find the coverage is really good while not feeling heavy or cakey (I used to use SFF but changed to this!). The finish is not really matte or dewy, prob somewhere inbetween!
It might be a little over $30 though, i'm not sure
ssad.gif

thelove4tequila

I use Loreal True Color Match (I believe it is called). They have a nice variety of colors for cool, neutral and warm skin tones. Also I've tried Loreal HIP foundation and it has ALOT of yellow undertones. Too much for me but it may work for you. Good luck.

iluvmac

Take a look at Kanebo foundations, Liquid Finish or Cream Finish. It's a Japanese brand, so they're perfect for yellowish skintones.

Temptasia

Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Foundation - $34

P177117_hero.jpg

I highly recommend setting /touching up your makeup with their Super Matte Loose Powder in shade 16 - $24:

P12662_hero.jpg

trollydolly

i love love love diorskin forever foundation its just like mac studio fix fluid but isnt as heavy on the skin.
its really long wearing and has a semi matte finish. it makes my skin look flawless and soft. it has medium coverage but some days when my skin is ok i just mix it half and half with some moisturiser and it still gives me great coverage.
i use mac mineralize skin finish natural to set it and it gives me flawless skin.
hth!

DoDe

I like the Revlon colorstay foundation with softflex. Its around $12. Use it alone or for a lighter coverage mix it with your moisturizer. Set it with some powder then fix+ and you are all set.
Oh and... I used studio fix but it made me break out.
thmbdn.gif
booooo

Claire84

Another rave for Diorskin Forever! Looks flawless and wears like iron, plus it feels light on my skin.
smiles.gif

Latest posts