Recc for Waterproof eyeliner

mjacqueline

I tear alot. My eye makeup and eyeliner on the inner lid smudges badly. Sometimes its so bad a portion of my eye makeup disappears. I tried Liquid Last but I just don't know how to use the brush. It gets all over my eye lashes. UDPP under paint pots, shadesticks, paints, I've tried them all without any success. I used eyeliner with sealants and that made it worst. I would love a reccomendation for a good waterproof eyeliner. I was thinking of Chanel's Liquid eyeliner. What about you ladies, what worked for you?

faifai

Wet 'n' Wild H20 Proof liquid eyeliner, the best eyeliner ever! Especially if you apply after using UDPP on the lids.

mariecinder

The Wet 'n Wild H2O Proof will not budge for days! I swiped it on my hand to test it and it didn't come off even after 3 showers. And its a steal when it comes to price.

1165Cheryl

Hi,
I have the same problem and the only one that stays on is MACS liquidlast but like you I dont like their brush. I found a brush that works great and use that instead. It take a little more time but it's worth it because that stuff stays on me for days
smiles.gif
) My whole life I've looked for a liner that would stay(was attached by a dog when I was 4 on my right side of face..that eye has had a twitch since, along with both tearing up a lot) and the liquidline is the only one that works but why they use that brush I dont know since many other people have problems with it too.

makeupgal

I have the same problem with eyeliner smearing. Use the Liquidlast for sure. But you're right about the brush being hard to work with. You should either use a different brush or another thing that I found helps is to snip the very end of the hairs on the brush that it comes with. It really helps to not get it all over my lashes.

darkbeauty27

Have you ever tried using an eyeliner sealant over your eyeliner? I recently discovered Ben Nye's Final Seal. You have to be a little careful using it around your eyes if you are sensitive, but what I do is apply my eyeliner or eyeshadow as liner and then dip my liner brush into a teensy (and I mean teensy) bit of the Final Seal. I then trace over my eyeliner line with the brush and voila! My eyeliner is pretty much budgeproof and waterproof for hours and hours. It's cheap too! I bought a 2 oz. bottle for $6.99 off of ebay and the bottle will probably last me a couple of years or longer since you only have to use a very tiny amount. It comes in a spray bottle but you can easily convert it to another type of plastic bottle for better dispensing. Before using this I would have smudges under my eyes regardless of the eyeliner I used, didn't matter if it was a high end or low end brand. Now my eye makeup can look fabulous all day long...or even longer!

Oops duh, I just read that you tried sealants. Anyway, if you haven't tried Final Seal then I recommend you try that one.
smiles.gif

mjacqueline

Thanks for all your reccs ladies. I just recent bought Clinique's Brush on cream liner. I hope that works, if not I'll get the liquid last.

Latest posts