Reccomendations For NC20

Glitter

I'm going to a MAC store in about a week, and was looking for some reccomendations on lip glasses for my NC20 skin. I was interested in Dreamy, Oyster Girl and Nymphette, but was wondering what kind of colour they show up as, and how they would look on a blonde haired, blue eyed girl?

I'm also wondering which powder is the best for combination skin, select sheer loose or blot loose?

They seem to have discontinued their original black nail polish, and also Black and Blue? So I was also wondering if there was a particular nail polish close to those? Drugstore or Department.
smiles.gif

Terribly sorry for the trouble, but any help would be appreciated! Thank you!!

hypergrl273

I think that all 3 of those l/g would look great on you, but nymphette is my favorite, it's a pale pink with gold and it's gorgeous!

glittergoddess27

I agree,.. Nymphette is the bomb,.. I am an NW20/NC20 I can take either or,.... and I love Nymphette,. if you can track down a Pink Clash that is great also,.. kinda like the darker sister of Nymphette. I don't have the other two haev been eyeing them in the store,..

spam_musubi_

i'm nw20, and i looooveee nymphette. oyster girl looks a little milky on my lips because they're darker than it is. and i agree with tracking down pink clash. it's my favorite lipglass so far.

Glitter

Thanks!!

Hm, and what about Cultured, Orangedescence Enchantress or Ciao, Manhattan? Sorry for all the questions. :$

I'm going to buy about 2 or 3 lip glasses, btw.

glittergoddess27

Orangedescence is good on me,. I am an NW20/NC20 myself. But use it sheer,... I only put a little on,.. those particular ones are not highly pigmented. Not sure about Ciao Manhattan,.. but the other one,.. Lip 65 looks like it will be a winner.