recent fotds

tracie

Haven't been around in a while, but here are some of the looks that I've done recently.

smoke10.jpg

smoke11.jpg

purples.jpg

hot2.jpg

greens.jpg

natural3.jpg

step17.jpg

step18.jpg

step19.jpg

purple12.jpg

purple13.jpg

mia88

I love these looks and your hair is beautiful!! Do you remember what you used on your lips in all of these looks? Also,what did you use on your eyes in the first four photos?

veilchen

These are all fabulous! You're so pretty and all these colour combos are perfect! Oh, and in the 4th pic from the bottom you just look too beautiful!

tracie

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE ANTHEM
you should model
smiles.gif
i love your hair! and your makeup looks fabulous
smiles.gif

haha, I wish..I'm wayyyy out of shape. But thank you dear!!

tracie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mia88
I love these looks and your hair is beautiful!! Do you remember what you used on your lips in all of these looks? Also,what did you use on your eyes in the first four photos?

The lips were all some combination of politely pink lipstick and a light lipglass...the first was politely pink and phosphorelle, the second looks like politely pink and petal pusher, then politely pink and morning glory, and politely pink with nymphette.

The eyes in the first two were bare canvas, UD chopper, shroom, beauty marked, and smolder eye khol.

In the second set its bare canvas, lovely lily pigment, pinked mauve pigment with UD last call, suspicion eye shadow in the crease with pink opal pigment as the highlight.

And thank you!

Latest posts