Recent hospital stay left me looking like zombi any tips?

Beryl

Cardiac patient but the ashen pallor has gone way, way worse.
Hair just did a diy haircut for easy because artritis allover.
The skincare needs something because dehydrated....am on fluid restriction 6 cups only complete day 1.5 ltr including beverages water yoghurt watery foods.
Is there a way to tone down highlighters and blusher with some other powdery product? Try use for some color but looks way too bright.

Live in EU our hospital closets for patients are tiny, does there exist a small size carryon cabin case
Similar like slightly bigger than beauty cases used back in 60s 70s?

I do not know my precise skintone...Lady 63 only leave house for medical appointments.

Trying to keep busy with little things....and think about pleasant things...

shellygrrl

Staff member
You could apply blush with a lighter hand, or by picking up some product and taking most of it off on the back or palm of your hand before applying it to the cheeks. Similar with highlighter.

I can't help you much in terms of looking for a carry case, unfortunately.

makeupbyomar

Cardiac patient but the ashen pallor has gone way, way worse.
Hair just did a diy haircut for easy because artritis allover.
The skincare needs something because dehydrated....am on fluid restriction 6 cups only complete day 1.5 ltr including beverages water yoghurt watery foods.
Is there a way to tone down highlighters and blusher with some other powdery product? Try use for some color but looks way too bright.

Live in EU our hospital closets for patients are tiny, does there exist a small size carryon cabin case
Similar like slightly bigger than beauty cases used back in 60s 70s?

I do not know my precise skintone...Lady 63 only leave house for medical appointments.

Trying to keep busy with little things....and think about pleasant things...

You can try The Makeup Armoury or Zuca for various sized train cases that will fit your requirements.

Latest posts