Recent MAC Duochrome Eyeshadows?

SerenityRaine

Lounge was discontinued this past year after UD reformulated and re-released their eyeshadows; then they sold it on clearance. It was an exact dupe for Club.
Actually, they are not exactly alike as Lounge is lighter and has a reddish cast to it. Club is darker shade of brown.

Sarah Caron

I totally agree. I have never met a person who didn't like woodwinked. It is one of my Holy Grail products.
I'm not a huge fan of Wookdwinked... if you have really fair skin like I do it pulls extremely orange -- which is unflattering imo. I think it is gorgeous on girls with a tanner complexion though.

Sarah Caron

I have Club, Expensive Pink, Gorgeous Gold, Stars N Rockets, and Vex... but the only one that gets any love is Club. Although the duochromes are beautiful, I just don't find most of them practical for day to day looks.

Hilde

I'm not a huge fan of Wookdwinked... if you have really fair skin like I do it pulls extremely orange -- which is unflattering imo. I think it is gorgeous on girls with a tanner complexion though.
Agreed, I'm fair and the red tones in woodwinked can make me look tired.

ladymac1

Try stars n rockets over a black base (background, black track, sharkskin shadestick if you have one).. Crazy duo effect! @mua_Ashley_M

martiangurll

My favorite duochrome is Club but I like Vex also. Do we have a list of duochromes? I would like to collect more. Layering ideas to bring out the duochromicity would be good too!

SNJx

Would moth brown be considered a duochrome? When I wear it in some lights it looks just brown and in others you can see the purple sheen.

Sexy Sadie

Artdeco has an entire range of Duochrome eyeshadows. See them here: http://www.artdeco.de/en/makeup/eyes/eyeshadows/eyeshadow-duochrome.html

Turbokittykat

Orange toned shades really bring out blue eyes. I'm really pale but as I am blue eyed, woodwinked suits me very well and really makes my eyes pop. I love the texture of it too - it's so easy to work with.

Turbokittykat

I've such a huge weakness for duochromes. Some of the mineral makeup lines do some nice ones. Pure Luxe used to do some amazing ones.

vyksyn

Has anyone mentioned Motif or Pink Opal? I used to use them a lot, actually overuse them in all the wrong ways but I have a lot to learn from you gals and it seems to be that I need to try Woodwinked!

DMcG9

One of my earliest duochrome faves from MAC was Vellum which is now in the Pro list. It looks white in the pan but has a blue to violet-pink cast depending on what you pair it with. It's really lovely and worth checking out.

DMcG9

No prob! I'm going to dig it out of my own collection too. It should have more love. :eyelove:

Latest posts