Recently dead Matron/Nurse? (Ghostly or Zombie)

roLLerGrrL

I'm looking ahead to Halloween & would like some ideas! I'm going to be a dead Matron. I've been looking at the zombie/ghost FOTD's but not finding exactly what I was looking for.

Ideas I'm thinking of:-

ghostly or zombie?
Sunken eyes?
perhaps died of a disease?
Recently dead (eg not too much rotting?)

Does anyone have any ideas, or would like to play around & post photos here?

Thanks for your help, and hope this helps someone else too!
smiles.gif

pumpkincat210

Recently dead? You'd have instant greyish discoloration due to no oxygen, blood would be pooling at certain parts of the body, depending on which position you died in. For example they did a really good job in Lady Gaga's Paparazzi video, there is a girl that hung herself, they did the makeup really well, showing a dark red/blue shading around her ankles and knees. I noticed after i fell in love with the girls eyes and eye makeup.

roLLerGrrL

Hi pumpkincat210! Thanks for the info & direction, I will check out the video for the makeup!

Didn't think of "how I died". A early 1900's disease would be good but probably quite hard. So perhaps a simple natural cause of death? Poisoning? Working too hard?
smiles.gif

NikkiHorror

I know this post is last year but I just posted a zombie makeup how-to in another section of the forum. Check it out! I think we should start a new zombie makeup challenge for this year since it's around halloween time!

http://www.specktra.net/t/177740/zombie-makeup-tips-and-tricks-fake-blood-recipes-halloween-special-fx-makeup#post_2175546

Latest posts